Monday 18 February 2013

....busy, busy, busy....

So much to do so little time....I think I may have bitten off a bit much....oh but I do love a challenge. I am taking a painting course that I was slow to start so now I am under pressure. I am super excited though and can't wait to get my fingers messy. As well as the painting course I am taking a photography course too. Love love love taking pictures and just want to get better and better at it, so looking forward to this class on lighting. And not to forget I am doing the Beading Babes Project 8 challenge, the Free Form Peyote challenge and the Bead Soup Blog Party...whew!   Free Form project done; just waiting for Feb 23 reveal, 5 of the 6 Beading Babes projects done, soup sent....



I hope Amy loves the soup.... can't wait for my soup to arrive (I know it will be full of yummy ingredients)...the ideas are just bubbling and boiling away.

Oh and did I mention that  my favorite local beading store has asked me to be an instructor!!!

I haven't been idle though, this bracelet has been taking everyone by storm and of course I had to have one. My take on the popular fad.....

Licorice Twist
I just love this bracelet, so easy to make and so fun to wear.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You really are busy. But, sometimes it's better to be busy especially when you're doing things you love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I really don't know how you find the time to get all that done. CONGRATS on being asked to teach. I'm sure you'll be brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous!! LOL. I would love a photography and painting classes as well! You lucky duck. I am learning a bit about watercolor from a co-worker, but we haven't had much time set aside for it. Looking forward to your soup photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Debbie Tammy M said you were making soup too. I love the exchange mine arrived today and it is awesome.

    Cheryl Brown

    ReplyDelete